Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Down Syndrome Conference

A message from Emilie Gardner:

Hello friends! I am on the board for the Utah Down syndrome Foundation. This Saturday, we are hosting a Down syndrome conference. The purpose is to help parents whose children have Down syndrome and give them support and ideas. During the conference, my brother and I will be working with volunteers to play with the kids and make a program for the end of the conference.

Several of our volunteers have backed out last minute. It will seriously be a blast! If any of you would be interested, either message me, or respond to this post. The conference will go from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm and it's being held in Murray. You can come for all or a little of the conference. Just a little help can make a big difference. And I can promise, it will make your whole week better.